Monday, February 1, 2010

For Sparkly You and Me!:) (ETUDE HOUSE)

I think this is the start of a wonderful love affair with a beauty brand --- ETUDE HOUSE!

I honestly was not aware of it  until I passed by a brightly lit girly pink store sometime last month in SM Megamall Building A. Where in the world have I been all this time...I did some research and found out that this Korean brand has been making waves as early as 1995! Anyway, It was a new store in the said mall and I was curious about it. Peeking from outside, I instantly knew it was an enticing beauty store. Peeking from outside, I had a feeling that I would be hooked on it. When I got inside, I verified the feeling as it was indeed paradise looking into all the shiny, shimmery (and I mean shimmery which I really really love) and colorful stuff Etude House carries. It was like being in a dreamland, it was like I have been transformed into a princess with all the magical (have I mentioned shimmery?:)) products created just for me.

What I love about this brand is that the products are designed, as I quote from Etude House's official description and as I have personally seen, "for the trendy, romantic, sweet, lovely, and sparkling youth". But I think even for the older generation, the products would bring out the youthfulness in 'em :)

And so I begin the first of the Etude House review series :)

  


SECRET BEAM HIGHLIGHTER - comes in two variants - Pink mix and Orange mix (I got the orange mix to complement better with my skin tone)

Description says that it is a "9-Color Mix Mosaic Style Facial Highlighter to beautifully coordinate makeup finish. Pearl highlighter brightens and shades facial tone & adds luster" 
I have actually been in search for a perfect product that would make my face sparkle, not too scandalous though but enough to make people look at me intently. And with Etude House's SECRET BEAM HIGHLIGHTER, I think I can now scream Eureka!

After applying make-up, I brush over my face the sparkly powder. It does not ruin the color, instead makes my face glow all the more, but NOT to the point of making it look oily. The sparkle stays on for hours but since I heart it so much, I sometimes find myself applying it again and again. It's ok though because it's so light, I do not end up looking like a kabuki or a glittering cake.:) 


To date, this is one of my most treasured make-up pieces. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am loving mine too sis, hope you check my blog. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete