Monday, February 15, 2010

ETUDE HOUSE: Dear Darling Tint for those Kissable Lips :)




The first time I used this product in public, someone remarked...."Wow kissable lips!".

Dear Darling Tint is another irresistible product from Etude House. With uber cute packaging, it comes in three colors - No.1 Berry Red, No. 2 Real Red and No. 3 Orange Red (I got Real Red :)). This is a nice, nice, nice alternative to lipstick. Neither oily nor creamy, it gives the lips that natural hint of color which I personally  love, love, love. It also has this cherry scent that I could almost taste :)








Mind you, it does not wear off easily, it takes hours for it to completely vanish, even if I subject it to eating, drinking and brushing of teeth. The color fades away slowly making it look more and more natural as hours pass by :)

I just wish though that more colors would be available in the future. I don't want to be limited to just three options haha.





This is me wearing the tint for the first time :)   I just took advantage of the sample and after being satisfied, I did not hesitate to purchase one.






Now before I end, I will show you some photos of Etude House in SM Megamall. As I have mentioned in my previous blog entry, being inside the store makes me feel like I'm in a dreamland, like I am transformed into a princess with all the magical products created just for me.:) Enjoy!
Lee Min Ho as come on....if you use Etude House products, you get to be his GIRL :))

2 comments:

  1. Hi Golda,

    Got the link of your blog from Facebook, nakakatuwa naman yung mga reviews mo. Hindi ako familiar with Etude House but I just might check it out this weekend. Mukhang okay.

    I'll link you up on my blog, ha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. im torn between this and their fresh cherry tint..

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

Sociable