Saturday, January 23, 2010

Inexpensive Products for that Ultimate Hair Love

I have wavy hair and I have tried a lot of products to make it manageable and cooperative. I have discovered a lot of shampoo-conditioner combinations that work well for my mane. However, the most inexpensive combination that I have TRIED AND TESTED can actually be bought in sachet form at local sari-sari stores. I'm referring to PALMOLIVE NATURALS SILKY STRAIGHT Shampoo (with violet packaging) and CREAM SILK PINK CONDITIONER.

These two products are manufactured by competing companies, Palmolive is by Colgate-Palmolive and Cream Silk by Unilever. But hey, based on my experience, they work well together, even better than when Palmolive shampoo is used with Palmolive conditioner or Cream Silk conditioner with any Unilever brand of shampoo.

My sisters (who both have rebonded hair) also agree to this winning shampoo and conditioner tandem, so if you will look around our bathroom for hair care products, pink and violet  would definitely be a sight to see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment